This blog has been created to serve as a historical document not only to show the destruction and wreckage left behind by the tsunami but also, as I return again and again, to show the steps toward recovery. It is our hope that through the photos, this blog will show how overcoming even grand disaster is possible.


Tohoku will not lose!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Got 1(2) more trip(s) to tohoku set up!

I got 1(2) more volunteer trip(s) to tohoku already set up!
One will be in the same region as last weekend and the other will be in miyagi and fukushima!
The dates are June 31st - August 1st(?) and August 14th - 17th.

I still have some of the donated money from my last trip. So I will put this into good use for these trips.

And if you like to support me, click on the Donate button!

Thank you so much for your support!

Basti

No comments:

Post a Comment